Therapist, writer, coach, businessman, iconoclast: Bill O’Hanlon has a complicated résumé.
Bill is someone who approaches life and business with a lot of curiosity and humor.
Sonia Simone and Bill got together to talk about his passionate approach to business, therapy, and life.
In this 22-minute episode of Confessions of a Pink-Haired Marketer, host Sonia Simone and Bill O’Hanlon talk about:
- Bill’s “Four Energies” to help him focus on his many projects
- How your basic weirdness can be a tool for freedom
- The insight that allowed Bill to get over his discomfort with marketing
- Lessons he learned from his teachers Robert Cialdini and Milton Erickson
- How to use obsession to fuel your success and open new doors for your business or passion
Confessions of a Pink-Haired Marketer on iTunes
The post Deviance, Obsession, and Sharing Your Gifts with the World: A Conversation with Bill O’Hanlon appeared first on Copyblogger.