Digital + Recurring Revenue = Win. Easier said than done, right?
As discussed last week on New Rainmaker with Brian Clark, digital products and services plus subscription revenue are The Two Components of The Perfect Online Business Model. Let’s talk a little more about the subscription side of things.
This week, author and entrepreneur John Warrillow joins Brian as co-host, and they’ve got three models for you to contemplate when piecing together your perfect business. John is the author of The Automatic Customer: Creating a Subscription Business in Any Industry and the founder of two recurring revenue businesses.
In this 32-minute episode of New Rainmaker with Brian Clark, John and Brian discuss:
- The only business model investors want to talk about
- How to start a bidding war for your business
- The priceless value of online recurring revenue
- How to make a membership subscription model work
- What the “Netflix” model can do for your business
- The growth power of the network subscription model
- The psychology of selling a recurring subscription
- How to overcome “subscription credit card fatigue”
- Copywriting tips for selling recurring subscriptions
New Rainmaker with Brian Clark on iTunes
The post Three Subscription Revenue Models for Digital Content and Services appeared first on Copyblogger.