An experienced pro, Jay Baer has given hundreds of insightful, humorous presentations world-wide to audiences as large as 6,000. He’s a renowned business strategist, keynote speaker, and a popular emcee and event host.
Jay is also a New York Times bestselling author of four books who travels the world helping businesspeople get and keep more customers. He has advised more than 700 companies since 1994, including Caterpillar, Nike, and thirty-one of the Fortune 500.
Jay is the Founder of Convince & Convert, a strategy consulting firm that helps prominent companies gain and keep more customers through the smart intersection of technology, social media, and customer service.
The Convince & Convert Media division produces one of the world’s biggest (and best) content marketing blogs, multiple podcasts, and many other education resources for business owners and executives.
In this episode of Authorpreneur, host Jim Kukral and Jay Baer discuss:
- How Jay turns his books into keynote speaking gigs all over the world
- The perils and rewards of living on the road as a professional speaker
- How Jay comes up with killer book topics and speeches
- Jay’s plans for creating passive income from courses and training modules
- Why being a great speaker is really about being a great entertainer
Authorpreneur on iTunes
The post How Jay Baer’s Books Have Opened Doors to Keynote Speaking Gigs Around the World appeared first on Copyblogger.