The need (and desire) for on-demand education has intensified and will only continue into the future. But can you really make a living from it?
To further our ongoing discussion about online education as a viable career and business model for content creators and entrepreneurs, Brian Clark brought in a special co-host today.
It’s Sonia Simone, Chief Content Officer of Copyblogger Media and Brian’s long-time co-conspirator in all things content marketing and online education.
In this 24-minute episode of New Rainmaker with Brian Clark, Brian and Sonia Simone discuss:
- The prediction about online education that came true
- Sonia’s move from freelance copywriter to course creator
- The improbable sports training program that’s killing it
- Membership sites for kids? (It’s all about the parents)
- Other examples of “non-meta” training programs
- A free webinar for creating online courses
New Rainmaker with Brian Clark on iTunes
The post Is Creating Online Training Programs a Viable Business Model? appeared first on Copyblogger.